Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Hepa Filtration Units||Material:||Powder Coat Steel|
|Size::||1175*875*290mm Or Customize||Purification Grade:||Class 100|
|Air Flow:||1500 M3/h||Warranty:||12 Months|
clean room fan filter units,
ffu filter fan unit
FFU, short for Fan Filter Unit, is a kind of air supply device that has motive power and filtering function. Air is brought in top of FFU as passing through HEPA Filters, filtered air comes out of outlet evenly; Modules connection running.
FFU provides clean air and particle controlling. FFU is installed on ceiling of clean room (25% to100% cover rate), general dimension is 2'*4' or 4'*4'.
Application: Applying in class 10000 to class 10 of clean room, even forming ultra clean line, clean closet and etc.
1. Nice appearance, human centered design
Add Stainless handle, easy installation and delivery, perpendicular design;
2. High performance and low noise fans
Adopting Energy-saving Multi-blade turbine fan, lower noise, Pressure spread evenly, outlet air velocity evenly and stable, low consumption, low running cost, service life can reach to longer than 80 thousand hours;
3. Light, thin shape
Without filter net, thickness of shape is 23cm, 25KG weight, application in low ceiling are also available;
4. Flexible, diversified design
Except for standard items, custom made is available, such as choosing kinds of filter net and materials of shell;
5. Concerning, convenient design
Pedals are designed in the body, which makes it convenient to install and repair;
6. Premium Current-averaging design of the inside
Ensures deviation of the blowing side lower than ± 10%.
1. A 3 - section or variable speed airfoil turbo fan made by aluminum alloy, which pursued the most suitable designed by computer analysis, provides high efficiency and low-noise characteristics.
2. A carrying handle makes transportation and installation easier.
3. A safety socket block for connecting electric power is most suitable for a small clean room system.
4. An optional ULPA filter, which is 99.9999% efficiency at 0.12 microns, is available to meet the extremely critical clean area needs.
|Cabinet Material||Epoxy powder coated steel/Galvanized steel with aluminum painted/Stainless steel|
|Initial pressure loss||220pa/0.45m/s||220pa/0.45m/s||220pa/0.45m/s||220pa/0.45m/s|
Contact Person: Nicole