Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Clean Workstation||Material::||Stainless Steel Or Powder Coating|
|Size::||1300(W)*750(D)*1800(H)mm Or Custom||Internal Size (W*D*H):||1140*700*700mm|
|Laminar Type;:||Vertical Laminar||Packaging:||Wooden Case Or As Your Requirement|
|Method Of Shipment:||By Air Or By Sea||Terms:||CIF/FOB/EXW|
laminar flow clean benches,
laminar air flow cabinet
The laminar flow clean bench is an air purification device that provides a local dust-free and sterile working environment, and can artificially control and discharge the air that has been contaminated in the work area through a special filter channel to avoid harm to people and the environment. This kind of safe microbiological special clean bench is widely used in biological laboratories, medical and health, bio-pharmaceuticals and other related fields, and it has a good effect on improving the process conditions, protecting the operator's health, improving product quality and yield.
1).Adopts mini-pleated HEPA filter to minimize the plenum, with stainless steel table-board and glass atside make the whole work area spacious and bright;
2).Easy removal prefilter with big air volume for better protection of HEPA filter and ensure the wind speed;
3) , adjustable air flow systems to make work area in ideal status;
4) , Vertical flow type, open desktop, easy to operate.
● Provide an operating environment with a cleanliness level of 100. For dust particles with a particle size ≥ 0.5 μm ≤ 3.5 particles/liter
● Horizontal laminar flow type or vertical laminar flow type
● Ultra-thin high efficiency air filter without partitions, small footprint
● With touch-type electronic control panel, the fan air flow can be adjusted steplessly to ensure that the wind speed in the work area is always in an ideal state.
● Stainless steel worktable, plexiglass enclosure, can be equipped with UV remote control electrical interface
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||YN||Model Number:||YN-VC-1300|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas||External Size:||1300x750x1800 mm||Working Area:||1140x700x700mm|
|Purifying Class:||100 class||Air Flow:||400-650||Average Flow:||0.25-0.45|
|Efficiency:||99.99%||Rate of work:||150||Noise:||<=65|
|LED:||9x1||Power supply:||220V 50 HZ||
(1.) Each time the clean bench is used, the experimenter should first turn on the UV lamp of the clean bench and use it after 20 minutes of ultraviolet irradiation.
(2.) Turn on the power supply of the clean bench, turn off the UV lamp, and wipe the disinfection table with 75% alcohol or 0.5% peracetic acid spray
(3.) During the entire experiment, the experimenter should follow the aseptic procedures.
(4) After the experiment, wipe the work surface with disinfectant, turn off the power, and turn on the UV lamp for 15 minutes.
(5.) In the event of a unit failure, the animal laboratories shall be notified immediately, and the professionals shall continue to use them after passing inspection.
(6.) The experimenter should pay attention to keeping the room tidy.
(7.) The filter material of the clean bench shall be replaced every 2 years, and replacement records shall be made.
Production detail photos
Our company infomation:
Contact Person: Nicole