Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||High Temp Hepa Filter||Material::||304 Stainless Steel|
|Size::||630*630*220mm Or Custom||Separate::||Aluminium Foil|
|Filter Media::||High Temperature Glass Fiber||Gasket::||High-temperature Resistant Silicone|
|Seals::||Special Glue ( Kseries )||Packaging:||Wooden Case|
deep pleated hepa filter,
high efficiency hepa filter
High temperature filter is mainly used to filter the tar, soot, dust and other particles produced in high-temperature sterilization tunnel or high-temperature drying room of pharmaceutical factory. According to the efficiency level, it is mainly divided into high temperature resistant primary effect filter and high temperature resistant high efficiency filter.
High-temperature hepa filters still have a partition structure, using high-temperature resistant glass fiber or ultra-fine glass fiber filter paper, aluminum foil separators, stainless steel frame, and special high-temperature sealant seals, each of which has been rigorously tested. Efficiency up to F9-H14.
High-temperature hepa filters are mainly used in ultra-clean ovens or high-temperature air purification equipment and systems that require drying in food, pharmaceutical, and other production processes. The maximum working temperature is 400 degrees.
The high-temperature hepa filter uses a baffle design. The corrugated baffle can accurately maintain the spacing between the folds and maximize the use of filter paper with minimum resistance. The high-temperature hepa filter material has 180 folded pleats on both sides to form a pleated fold. When the filter is bent, there are two indentations, making it a pleated box fold at the end of the separator. Pleat prevents damage to the filter material.
1) Type: stainless steel frame, aluminum partition.
2) Filter: Ultra-fine glass fiber paper
3) Sealant: High-temperature resistant silicone
4) Seals: glass fiber, special glue (kseries)
5) Instant maximum temperature up to 400 degrees and constant temperature up to 250 degrees
|Model||Size(mm)(W*H*D)||Rate air flow(m/h)||Initial pressure drop (Pa)||efficiency % 0.3u(DEHS)|
|Note||Deep pleat hepa filter can be customized according to the site.|
Care and maintenance
1. The surface of the Hepa air filter is dark, and when the dust is contained in large quantities, the resistance increases, ie, the non-woven fabric inside the high-efficiency air filter is removed for cleaning, or it is replaced.
2. Regularly check the air velocity of the nozzle at regular intervals (1-2 times a year). If it does not meet the technical requirements, replace the high-efficiency air filter.
3, the replacement should pay attention to the new high efficiency air filter model specifications and the original high-efficiency air filter, high efficiency air filter paper and wood structure, installation should be careful, do not touch the border, damaged filter paper.
4, when replacing a high-efficiency air filter, the nozzle flap must be removed and the high-efficiency air filter removed. Replace with a new high-efficiency air filter. Attention should be paid to the arrow mark on the high-efficiency air filter. The arrow points to the direction of airflow.
5. After replacing the new high efficiency air filter, it must be confirmed that there is no leakage between the filter and the sealing material and the frame supporting the filter.
6. Conduct electrical circuit inspections on a regular basis.
Contact Person: Nicole