Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Hepa Filter H13 H14||Frame::||Aluminum Alloy Frame|
|Size::||350*350*69mm Or Custom||Gasket::||EVA/ Polyurethane|
|Filter Media::||Glass Fiber||Air Volume::||900m³/h|
|Package::||First In PP Bag,then In Carton,final Made Wooden Case||Terms:||FOB/CIF/EXW|
The hepa filter without separators removes the corrugated partition plate in the traditional structure and uses ultra-fine glass fiber as the filter material, the hot melt adhesive as the separator of the filter element, and various types of outer frame equipment. Suitable for non-unidirectional flow clean room projects that require severe unidirectional flow and high levels. At present, Class A clean rooms generally use non-separator high-efficiency filters, and FFU is equipped with high-efficiency filters without partitions. Compared with hepa filters with separators, it has small volume, light weight and compact structure under the same air volume. The utility model is reliable, and is convenient for equipment, power stability, uniform wind speed and the like. Efficient plan without partitions can reach the highest power with minimum resistance, and then reduce the cost of work. In particular, the planned hot melt adhesive can guarantee the same fold interval, ensure the passage of airflow, and reach high dust capacity together, prolonging service life. Fully utilize the filter media at full depth. Under the conditions of the equivalent standard! The amount of ventilation is not the same as the amount of dirt!
Material and performance
|Filter media||USA HV Fiberglass/PP fiber|
|Partition||Hot melt adhesive|
Application: Suitable for high grade purification equipment, end filtration of purification system, partial purification equipment, clean workshops or other places
1. Least resistance and highest efficiency reduce operating cost.
2. HEPA filter are with highest dust holding capacity. They make full use of filter media and frequency of filter replacement is reduced.
3. HEPA filters are light in weight and of compact construciton. They can be applied to FFU, clean bench, ceiling and various other types of boxed.
4. HEPA filters adopt fiberglass filter paper which produces least chemical gases to suit special requirements on air environment.
5. To ensure safety, all of the HEPA filters are tested by particulate detector before delivery.
Air volume m³/h
|Special size can be customized
1, can be used with a variety of brand FFU installed on ceiling keel or color plate ceiling.
2. The HEPA filter needs to be installed in the air duct, and is to be blown into the room, and installed after the air volume and indoor cleanliness meet certain requirements, in order to prolong the service life of the HEPA filter.
3, in order to guarantee the service life of the high-efficient filter, it is recommended that before the air enters, it must pass a pre-filter which is not lower than F8 (colorimetry 90%-95%).
5 Detail photos