Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Mini-pleat Hepa Filter||Frame::||Aluminum|
|Size::||610*610*69mm Or Custom||Gasket::||Injection Molded Seamless Polyurethane|
|Filter Media::||Glass Fiber||Air Volume::||700 M³/h|
|Dust Capacity:||About 0.35g||Packaging:||Wooden Case|
high efficiency hepa filter,
mini pleat hepa filter
1. high efficiency H13,h14,is the finally filtration in clean room that use for filter the particles more than 0.3um.
2. large dust capacity,because the filter media adopts the ultrathin glass fiber, the hot melt glue spacing each
pleats in regular so that achieve high dust volume.
3. aluminum frame can anticorrosion for long time.
4. sealant around the media prevent the air filter is without any air leaking.
5. hepa filter with metal screens,prevent the media is without any damage.
Mini pleat hepa filter series can effectively reduce the operating cost of the clean room. Through the effective leak detection and scanning test before leaving the factory, it can meet the strict requirements of special industries. It is suitable for various clean rooms, clean benches, pharmaceutical factories, and biological Plant, food processing, and any other place that requires strict control of air pollution.
Material and performance
|Filter media||USA HV Fiberglass/PP fiber|
|Partition||Hot melt adhesive|
Mini-pleat Hepa Filter Specification &Technical Parameter
|YN-MHF||12 x12 x 2||305x305x50||150||0.45||
|YN-MHF||12 x 24 x 2||305x610x50||300||0.45|
|YN-MHF||24 x 24 x 2||610x610x50||700||0.52|
|YN-MHF||36 x 24 x 2||915x610x50||1100||0.52|
|YN-MHF||48 x 24 x 2||1220x610x50||1400||0.52|
|YN-MHF||24 x 24 x 2-3/4||610x610x69||1000||0.75|
|YN-MHF||48 x 24 x 2-3/4||1220x610x69||2000||0.75|
|Special size can be customized
1), Unique seamless sealing technology, better sealing effect, more durable, not easy to leak.
2), Small size, light weight. Anodized aluminum alloy frame material is used to facilitate handling and installation.
3), Can provide 50mm 70mm 90mm and other various thickness.
4), The maximum efficiency of capturing 0.3 micron particles of MPPS by the laser scanning count is up to 99.995% (EN1822).
1, can be used with a variety of brand FFU installed on ceiling keel or color plate ceiling.
2. The HEPA filter needs to be installed in the air duct, and is to be blown into the room, and installed after the air volume and indoor cleanliness meet certain requirements, in order to prolong the service life of the HEPA filter.
3, in order to guarantee the service life of the high-efficient filter, it is recommended that before the air enters, it must pass a pre-filter which is not lower than F8 (colorimetry 90%-95%).
Contact Person: Nicole