Mr Bob MccabeWe have purchased 6 sets Roller Shutter Door for our candy factory from your company. Good quality! Good sevice! We will purchased other clean room equipment from your company later.
Mr ManhThis year we are going to build a mobile phone screen electronics clean factory.We send Hongkong YaNing a list of products we need,Unexpectedly, they soon gave me a very detailed quotation and drawings, and gave us a lot of good advice. Very professional, good service, good product quality! We decided to place an order.
Lacquering Board Horizontal Laminar Airflow Cabinet For Precise Instrument
|Product Name||Laminar Flow Cabinet||Material||Powder Coating|
|External Size||1460(W)*800(D)*1690(H)mm Or Custom||Internal Size (W*D*H)||1440*500*650mm|
|Laminar Type;||Horizontal Laminar Flow||Method Of Shipment||By Air Or By Sea|
laminar flow clean benches,
laminar flow biological safety cabinet
Lacquering board horizontal laminar flow cabinet for precise instrument
1. Laminar flow cabinet description:
· It's the most effective method and an economical contamination controlled environment of providing a HEPA filtered 99.99% at 0.3 microns clean air to ensure an critical clean atmosphere in an operator workstation or inspection process work area.
· Clean benches are cost effective and come in a variety of custom sizes and models.
· The critical work area can be kept at class 100, 10, or 1 utilizing horizontal or vertical laminar flow.
· They can be effectively used for manufacturing and inspection process in Bio-chemical, Photo-electronics, Semiconductors, Microelectronics, Food, Pharmaceutical, or medical industries.
● Provide an operating environment with a cleanliness level of 100. For dust particles with a particle size ≥ 0.5 μm ≤ 3.5 particles/liter
● Horizontal laminar flow type or vertical laminar flow type
● Ultra-thin high efficiency air filter without partitions, small footprint
● With touch-type electronic control panel, the fan air flow can be adjusted steplessly to ensure that the wind speed in the work area is always in an ideal state.
● Stainless steel worktable, plexiglass enclosure, can be equipped with UV remote control electrical interface
2.Class 100 laminar flow cabinet supplier in Guangdong,China
|Work Surface Height||750mm|
|Airflow Velocity||Average of 0.3~0.5m/s|
|Material||Main Body: Cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating|
|Work Table:304 stainless steel|
|Side Windows:5mm toughened glass, anti-UV|
|Pre-filter||Polyester fiber, washable|
|HEPA Filter||99.999% efficiency at 0.3um|
|Emission of 253.7 nanometers|
|Waterproof socket||Two, total load≤500W|
|Caster||Universal caster with leveling feet|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%; 50/60Hz; 110V±10%, 60Hz|
|Standard Accessory||Fluorescent lamp, UV lamp*2,Base stand, Waterproof socket*2|
3. Laminar flow cabinet use management:
(1.) Each time the clean bench is used, the experimenter should first turn on the UV lamp of the clean bench and use it after 20 minutes of ultraviolet irradiation.
(2.) Turn on the power supply of the clean bench, turn off the UV lamp, and wipe the disinfection table with 75% alcohol or 0.5% peracetic acid spray
(3.) During the entire experiment, the experimenter should follow the aseptic procedures.
(4) After the experiment, wipe the work surface with disinfectant, turn off the power, and turn on the UV lamp for 15 minutes.
(5.) In the event of a unit failure, the animal laboratories shall be notified immediately, and the professionals shall continue to use them after passing inspection.
(6.) The experimenter should pay attention to keeping the room tidy.
(7.) The filter material of the clean bench shall be replaced every 2 years, and replacement records shall be made.
Production detail photos
Our company infomation: