|Product Name::||Laminar Air Flow Workbench||Material::||Powder Coating Or Stainless Steel|
|External Size::||1600(W)*800(D)*1690(H)mm Or Custom||Laminar Type;:||Horizontal/Vertical Laminar Flow|
|Method Of Shipment:||By Air Or By Sea||Terms:||CIF/FOB/EXW|
laminar flow biological safety cabinet,
laminar air flow cabinet
· It's the most effective method and an economical contamination controlled environment of providing a HEPA filtered 99.99% at 0.3 microns clean air to ensure an critical clean atmosphere in an operator workstation or inspection process work area.
· Clean benches are cost effective and come in a variety of custom sizes and models.
· The critical work area can be kept at class 100, 10, or 1 utilizing horizontal or vertical laminar flow.
· They can be effectively used for manufacturing and inspection process in Bio-chemical, Photo-electronics, Semiconductors, Microelectronics, Food, Pharmaceutical, or medical industries.
1. Unique designed air duct effectively controls the noise.
2. Unique design of air supply and exhaust system can protects the operators and prevent environmental pollution and cross contamination of products.
3. Compact construction and flexible displacement makes it economical.
4. Automatic changeable frequency system monitors the air velocity to ensure its stability in the working area.
5. Differential pressure gauge is optionally equipped to real-time monitor the filters.
6. Humanized design simplifies the operation of all kinds of filters.
|Work Surface Height||750mm|
|Airflow Velocity||Average of 0.3~0.5m/s|
|Material||Main Body: Cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating|
|Work Table:304 stainless steel|
|Side Windows:5mm toughened glass, anti-UV|
|Pre-filter||Polyester fiber, washable|
|HEPA Filter||99.999% efficiency at 0.3um|
|Emission of 253.7 nanometers|
|Waterproof socket||Two, total load≤500W|
|Caster||Universal caster with leveling feet|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%; 50/60Hz; 110V±10%, 60Hz|
|Standard Accessory||Fluorescent lamp, UV lamp*2,Base stand, Waterproof socket*2|
The principle of the clean bench is that in a specific space, the indoor air is filtered by a pre-filter, pressed into a static pressure box by a small centrifugal fan, and then filtered by a hepa filter, from the hepa filter outlet surface. The clean air that is blown out has a certain and uniform cross-sectional wind speed, which can eliminate the original air in the work area and carry away the dust particles and biological particles to form a sterile, high-clean work environment.
Production detail photos
Our company infomation:
Contact Person: Viola