Mr Bob MccabeWe have purchased 6 sets Roller Shutter Door for our candy factory from your company. Good quality! Good sevice! We will purchased other clean room equipment from your company later.
Mr ManhThis year we are going to build a mobile phone screen electronics clean factory.We send Hongkong YaNing a list of products we need,Unexpectedly, they soon gave me a very detailed quotation and drawings, and gave us a lot of good advice. Very professional, good service, good product quality! We decided to place an order.
SS 304 HEPA Air Filter Resistance High Temperature For High Temp Clean Area
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details||First in pp bag,then in carton,final made a wooden box. or as your requirement.|
|Delivery Time||7-30 workdays|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name||Resistancel High Temperature Hepa Filter||Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Size||484*484*220mm Or Custom||Separate||Aluminium Foil|
|Filter Media||High Temperature Glass Fiber||Air Volume||1000 M³/h|
|Filter Area||9.22㎡||Packaging||Wooden Case|
deep pleated hepa filter,
mini pleat hepa filter
Resistancel high temperature hepa filter for high temp clean area
1. High temperature hepa filter description
High-temperature hepa filter is a deep-pleat structure. It is made of high-temperature resistant glass fiber or ultra-fine glass fiber filter paper, aluminum foil separator, stainless steel frame, and special high-temperature resistant sealant. Each of them is strictly tested and resistant. High-temperature filters are mainly used in equipments and systems that require high-temperature air purification such as ultra-clean ovens, super-cleaning machines, and chemical industries.
2. High temperature hepa filter feature
The high-temperature hepa filter uses a baffle design. The corrugated baffle can accurately maintain the spacing between the folds and maximize the use of filter paper with minimum resistance. The high-temperature hepa filter material has 180 folded pleats on both sides to form a pleated fold. When the filter is bent, there are two indentations, making it a pleated box fold at the end of the separator. Pleat prevents damage to the filter material.
1) Type: stainless steel frame, aluminum partition.
2) Filter: Ultra-fine glass fiber paper
3) Sealant: High-temperature resistant silicone
4) Seals: glass fiber, special glue (kseries)
5) Instant maximum temperature up to 400 degrees and constant temperature up to 250 degrees
3. High temperature hepa filter structure
1. The unique frame design of 1.5-2.00mm stainless steel frame increases the overall strength.
2. 0.03mm aluminum foil diaphragm arc groove peak not only can protect the filter paper from damage, reduce the wind speed evenly through the resistance.
3. High-quality glass fiber filter paper 4mm increase the filter are and dust-holding capacity, large resistance and low filtration efficiency.
4. One-component adhesives are used at a high temperature of 260°C for a long time, and temperature-resistant sealing tapes prevent leakage.
5, glass fiber filter, high temperature resistant special rubber gasket.
6, high temperature and high efficiency filter for instantaneous maximum temperature up to 300 degrees, the temperature up to 260 degrees, stable and reliable performance.
4. Standard Model Technology Parameter
|Model||Size(mm)(W*H*D)||Rate air flow(m/h)||Initial pressure drop (Pa)||efficiency % 0.3u(DEHS)|
|Note||Deep pleat hepa filter can be customized according to the site.|
Care and maintenance
1. The surface of the Hepa air filter is dark, and when the dust is contained in large quantities, the resistance increases, ie, the non-woven fabric inside the high-efficiency air filter is removed for cleaning, or it is replaced.
2. Regularly check the air velocity of the nozzle at regular intervals (1-2 times a year). If it does not meet the technical requirements, replace the high-efficiency air filter.
3, the replacement should pay attention to the new high efficiency air filter model specifications and the original high-efficiency air filter, high efficiency air filter paper and wood structure, installation should be careful, do not touch the border, damaged filter paper.
4, when replacing a high-efficiency air filter, the nozzle flap must be removed and the high-efficiency air filter removed. Replace with a new high-efficiency air filter. Attention should be paid to the arrow mark on the high-efficiency air filter. The arrow points to the direction of airflow.
5. After replacing the new high efficiency air filter, it must be confirmed that there is no leakage between the filter and the sealing material and the frame supporting the filter.
6. Conduct electrical circuit inspections on a regular basis.