|Product Name::||Mini Pleat HEPA Filter||Frame::||Galvanized Frame|
|Size::||484*484*96mm Or Custom||Gasket::||EVA/ Polyurethane|
|Filter Media::||Glass Fiber||Air Volume::||1000m³/h|
|Dust Capacity:||About 0.45g||Packaging:||Wooden Case|
high efficiency hepa filter,
mini pleat hepa filter
HEPA Filter, or ULPA can be used in all types of clean rooms manufacturing electronic products or biological products or spaces within air quality needs to be strictly controlled. Size can be customized. Meanwhile, frames for matching ceiling borders are available besides gasket type.
1. Least resistance and highest efficiency reduce operating cost.
2. HEPA filter are with highest dust holding capacity. They make full use of filter media and frequency of filter replacement is reduced.
3. HEPA filters are light in weight and of compact construciton. They can be applied to FFU, clean bench, ceiling and various other types of boxed.
4. HEPA filters adopt fiberglass filter paper which produces least chemical gases to suit special requirements on air environment.
5. To ensure safety, all of the HEPA filters are tested by particulate detector before delivery.
Mini pleat hepa filter series can effectively reduce the operating cost of the clean room. Through the effective leak detection and scanning test before leaving the factory, it can meet the strict requirements of special industries. It is suitable for various clean rooms, clean benches, pharmaceutical factories, and biological Plant, food processing, and any other place that requires strict control of air pollution.
Material and performance
|Filter media||USA HV Fiberglass/PP fiber|
|Partition||Hot melt adhesive|
Mini-pleat Hepa Filter Specification &Technical Parameter
Air volume m³/h
|Special size can be customized
1, can be used with a variety of brand FFU installed on ceiling keel or color plate ceiling.
2. The HEPA filter needs to be installed in the air duct, and is to be blown into the room, and installed after the air volume and indoor cleanliness meet certain requirements, in order to prolong the service life of the HEPA filter.
3, in order to guarantee the service life of the high-efficient filter, it is recommended that before the air enters, it must pass a pre-filter which is not lower than F8 (colorimetry 90%-95%).
4 Detail photos
Contact Person: Violaquan