|Product Name::||Minipleat Hepa Filters H14||Frame::||Aluminum Alloy Frame|
|Size::||610*610*69mm Or Custom||Gasket::||EVA/ Polyurethane|
|Filter Media::||Glass Fiber||Air Volume::||1500m³/h|
high efficiency hepa filter,
mini pleat hepa filter
HEPA Filter without Separator
Instead of aluminum foil, the HEPA Filter without Separator adopts hot melt glue to separate the filtration material. The thermoplastic separation adhesive can insure the span of each pleat of the filtration material, allow the best air flow and reach the highest dust holding capacity. Aluminum external frame is sealed at all round with environment-protective resin or PU. Protective screening is added at air inlet and outlet to protect the filtration paper from damage. High quality glass fiber is used for filtration element, which is sealed with special concrete interface agent. The filtration efficiency for granules ≥0.3µm is over 99.99%.
Material and performance
|Filter media||USA HV Fiberglass/PP fiber|
|Partition||Hot melt adhesive|
Application: Suitable for high grade purification equipment, end filtration of purification system, partial purification equipment, clean workshops or other places
1. Least resistance and highest efficiency reduce operating cost.
2. HEPA filter are with highest dust holding capacity. They make full use of filter media and frequency of filter replacement is reduced.
3. HEPA filters are light in weight and of compact construciton. They can be applied to FFU, clean bench, ceiling and various other types of boxed.
4. HEPA filters adopt fiberglass filter paper which produces least chemical gases to suit special requirements on air environment.
5. To ensure safety, all of the HEPA filters are tested by particulate detector before delivery.
Air volume m³/h
|Special size can be customized
1, can be used with a variety of brand FFU installed on ceiling keel or color plate ceiling.
2. The HEPA filter needs to be installed in the air duct, and is to be blown into the room, and installed after the air volume and indoor cleanliness meet certain requirements, in order to prolong the service life of the HEPA filter.
3, in order to guarantee the service life of the high-efficient filter, it is recommended that before the air enters, it must pass a pre-filter which is not lower than F8 (colorimetry 90%-95%).
5 Detail photos
Contact Person: Viola