|Product Name::||Air Shower Pass Box||External Size:||1500(W)*750(D)*1560(H)mm|
|Workarea Size:||1200(W)*750(D)*650(H)mm||Filter System::||Hepa Filter And Pre Fliter|
|Air Shower Nozzle::||6 Pcs Stainless Steel Nozzle||Fan::||Special Fan For Air Shower|
|Terms::||EXW/FOB/CIF||Loading Port::||Shenzhen Or Guangzhou|
dynamic pass box,
air shower pass box
Air Shower Pass Box Construction:
1. Robust construction qualifies the air shower pass box for the most demanding controlled environment applications. The unit is fully assembled and ready to install and operate when shipped. All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
2. Electrical interlock maintains cleanroom integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time.
3. The air shower is constructed of SUS304 with an abrasion resistant oven-baked powder coated finish.
4. The pass box base surface is constructed of perforated stainless steel, making the work zone easy to clean.
5.Acrylic doors provide a clear view of the internal chamber.
Blower and Filtration Systems:
1.Yaning Air Shower Pass Boxes use Taiwan made permanently lubricated, centrifugal motor/blowers with external rotor designs. Selected for energy efficiency, compact design, and flat profile, the completely integrated blower assembly optimizes motor cooling, with unified rotating parts and overall component balance for smooth, quiet, vibration-free operation. Weight is equally distributed to all bearings to extend bearing life.
2. ULPA filter(s) provide 99.999% typical efficiency for particle sizes at 0.1 to 0.3 microns. The filters meet the recommended practice for HEPA performance (USA), and EN 1822 for H13 performance (EU).
3. A disposable pre-filter with 85% arrestance extends the life of the main filter.
4. Optional UV lamp, must be factory fitted, specify when ordering.
5. Air is forced by the blower(s) through ULPA filter(s) which are 99.999% efficient against particles of 0.1 to 0.3 microns.
6. Filtered air is ejected through nozzles at high velocities into the chamber. These turbulent air streams disperse particulate matter on all surfaces.
7. Dispersed particulate matter migrate with the air stream towards the lower areas in the air shower chamber.
8.The air is continuously filtered and recirculated.
Air shower pass box parameter
|Type||Pass box||Air shower pass box|
|HEPA Filter||NO||Efficiency≥ 99.999% at 0.3um|
|Clean air speed||NO||0.36~0.54m/s|
|Power supply||110/220± 10%; 50/60HZ|
Contact Person: Nicole