|Product Name::||Static Pass Box||Usage:||Cleanroom|
|Workarea Size:||1140(L)*800(W)*1550(H)mm||Filter System::||Hepa Filter And Pre Fliter|
|Air Shower Nozzle::||6 Pcs Stainless Steel Nozzle||Fan::||Special Fan For Air Shower|
Interlocking Nozzle Static Pass Box,
Steel Nozzle Static Pass Box,
ULPA HEPA Dynamic Pass Box
Static pass through box
Static Pass Box Introduction
Pass box is a corollary equipment of clean booth and clean factory, which mainly used to pass small articles between non-clean and clean zone or low cleanliness degree zone and high cleanliness degree zone. It can remove the dust on the surface of articles. Meanwhile, this pass box can also prevent unpurified air get into clean zone.
Static Pass Box Construction:
1. Robust construction qualifies the air shower pass box for the most demanding controlled environment applications. The unit is fully assembled and ready to install and operate when shipped. All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
2. Electrical interlock maintains cleanroom integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time.
3. The air shower is constructed of SUS304 with an abrasion resistant oven-baked powder coated finish.
4. The pass box base surface is constructed of perforated stainless steel, making the work zone easy to clean.
5. Acrylic doors provide a clear view of the internal chamber.
Blower and Filtration Systems:
1.Yaning Air Shower Pass Boxes use Taiwan made permanently lubricated, centrifugal motor/blowers with external rotor designs. Selected for energy efficiency, compact design, and flat profile, the completely integrated blower assembly optimizes motor cooling, with unified rotating parts and overall component balance for smooth, quiet, vibration-free operation. Weight is equally distributed to all bearings to extend bearing life.
2. ULPA filter(s) provide 99.999% typical efficiency for particle sizes at 0.1 to 0.3 microns. The filters meet the recommended practice for HEPA performance (USA), and EN 1822 for H13 performance (EU).
3. A disposable pre-filter with 85% arrestance extends the life of the main filter.
4. Optional UV lamp, must be factory fitted, specify when ordering.
5. Air is forced by the blower(s) through ULPA filter(s) which are 99.999% efficient against particles of 0.1 to 0.3 microns.
6. Filtered air is ejected through nozzles at high velocities into the chamber. These turbulent air streams disperse particulate matter on all surfaces.
7. Dispersed particulate matter migrate with the air stream towards the lower areas in the air shower chamber.
8.The air is continuously filtered and recirculated.
Air shower pass box parameter
|Outline dimension W×D×Hmm||940×600×1450||1090×750×1500||1140×800×1550|
|Internal dimension W×D×Hmm||600×600×600||750×750×750||800×800×800|
|Pre filter size mm||570×290×17(1pcs)||745×290×17(1pcs)||795×290×17(1pcs)|
|Hepa size mm||610×610×120(1pcs)||610×610×120(1pcs)||610×610×120(1pcs)|
|Fan power and power||380V/50Hz/750(1pcs||380V/50Hz/750(1pcs||380V/50Hz/750(1pcs|
|Fan delivery m3/h||1200||1200||1200|
|Fan speed r/min||2800||2800||2800|
|The number of nozzle||4pcs||≥4pcs||≥4pcs|
Contact Person: Nicole Yu