|Product Name::||Horizontal Laminar Airflow Hood||Material::||Powder Coating Steel|
|Size::||2000(W)*950(D)*1600(H)mm Or Custom||Work Surface Material::||Full Stainless Steel|
|Internal Size (W*D*H):||1900*700*700mm||Work Surface Height:||700mm|
|Delivery Time::||10 Days After Your Payment||Packaging:||Wooden Case Or As Your Requirement|
155w Horizontal Laminar Airflow Hood,
SUS304 Horizontal Laminar Airflow Hood,
Hood 100 Laminar Flow Clean Benches
1. When used in a Class 100 laimar flow hood, the ultraviolet germicidal lamp should be turned on 50 minutes in advance to deal with the microorganisms accumulated in the clean workbench. After 30 minutes, the germicidal lamp should be turned off and the blower should be started.
2. Do not store unnecessary items on the surface of the 100-level clean laimar flow hood to keep the net airflow in the work area undisturbed.
3. Newly installed or unused class 100 clean benches must be carefully cleaned with ultra-clean vacuum cleaners or non-fiber-producing tools for the clean benches and surrounding environment before being used, and then UV sterilization Carry out sterilization treatment.
4. Always pay attention to the indication of the differential pressure gauge above the working area. When the pointer enters the red zone from green, it indicates that the dust holding capacity of the high-efficiency air filter is becoming saturated. The fan voltage should be increased, and the wind speed in the working area must be measured with an anemometer. When the average wind speed is less than 0.3m/s, then The filter has expired and should be replaced.
5. Unnecessary items should not be stored in the clean workbench to keep the net air flow pattern undisturbed.
6. After installing the Class 100 clean bench, please check again whether all parts are normal or not. Before starting the work, please clean it thoroughly with alcohol. Check whether the power plug is reliably inserted into the power socket. Turn on the power switch, the controller power indicator light is on, press the increase/decrease button of the fan to start the operation of the fan, please do not put items in the suction port or above the suction port, so as not to cause damage to the product due to the reduced air intake performance.
When the resistance of the high-efficiency filter is greater than 200Pa or less than 0.3m/sec, the high-efficiency filter should be replaced.
7. Always pay attention to the indication of the differential pressure gauge above the working area. When the pointer enters the red zone from green, it indicates that the dust holding capacity of the high-efficiency air filter is becoming saturated. The fan voltage should be increased, and the wind speed in the work area must be measured with an anemometer. When the average wind speed is <0.
At 3m/s, the filter has failed and should be replaced.
8. Regularly use a hot bulb electric anemometer to measure the average wind speed in the work area. If it is found that the technical indicators are not met, the voltage of the fan unit motor can be adjusted to make the class 100 clean workbench in a better working condition.
9. The HT533A air volume controller is used to explain that the HT533A air volume controller is one of the HT533 series of air volume controllers. It is a special modulator designed and developed to adjust the air volume for the clean bench.
There are eight lines of electrical appliances, adjustable voltage memory. Touch keyboard operation and other functions.
10. The class 100 clean bench can be operated by one person or by two persons.
|Cleanliness||Class 100(US Federal standard 209E)|
|Working surface material||Sanding stainless steel SUS304|
|The cleanbench is 0.2m in front and 1.2m above the ground|
|Power source||220v 155w||220v 175w||220v 275w|
Customized design is welcome.
Production detail photos
Contact Person: Nicole Yu