Static Pass Box For Clean Room (also pass through box) is an auxiliary device for clean room. It is mainly used for transferring of small items between clean areas of different classes of cleanliness, also between clean area and non-clean area, to reduce the number of times the clean room is opened, and to reduce the possibility of polluting the clean room to a minimum level. The pass box is made of stainless steel and is plain and smooth. The double doors are interlocked to each other to effectively prevent air exchange and cross-contamination. They are equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices and ultraviolet germicidal lamps.
Pharmaceutical Microelectronics Healthcare Food and Beverage
Pass Through Box Configuration Instructions:
1. stainless steel 304 material, the internal arc structure, easy to clean.
2. With PAO injection interface and test interface, using 304 stainless steel quick connector
3. Equipped with H14 liquid tank sealed high-efficiency filter with high-efficiency differential pressure gauge.
4. with ultraviolet germicidal lamp, sterilization time can be adjusted arbitrarily, and with sterilization timer and
sterilization time accumulation function can be arbitrarily set whether the germicidal lamp and the fan start at the same time.
5. Self-developed LCD panel controller with two magnetic locks interlocking. There are two types of automatic and manual for users
to set. In the automatic mode, users can set multiple functions by themselves, with time and function display, and call function.
6. It can be set to automatically start the fan supply mode at the same time after closing the door.
7. Built-in door, double black tempered glass with desiccant.
8. Fan, customized special fan, adjustable air supply time.
9. Design new air outlet (set in the high-clean area), increase internal positive pressure, adjustable air supply volume.
10. Accept special designs from users.
Cleanroon PassThrough Box Installation Method
The installation method is edited in a convenient location for the wall, and then the hole is opened. The hole is generally about 10 mm larger than the outer diameter of the transfer window. The transfer window is placed in the wall, generally installed in the middle of the wall, and is balanced and fixed, with rounded corners or other decorations. The strip is used to decorate the gap between the transfer window and the wall, and the glue seal can be modified.